Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My New Loft Bed - Back in Heidelberg

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, I moved into my new "storage closet" bedroom at the Apples house (which is amazing because this "storage closet" is the size of my bedroom in high school). But since the whole room is a closet, there is no place for me to hang up my clothes. So here's what I did... I got ambitious! I built a loft. Yes, me, a girl - without the help of a man! Whoo hoo. I designed it, bought the supplies, borrowed a saw and built the thing with the help of Creighton (only 12, doesn't technically count for a man yet, maybe next year Creighton).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So here's my new closet. What do ya think? Kinda fun huh? It's much like sleeping on my old loft in Heidelberg Hall at CUW. I'm only a couple of feet from the ceiling and if I sit up too quickly in the morning, sometimes I hit my head on the florescent ceiling light. Yes, I did mostly color coordinate my new closet, but I doubt that it will stay that way for long. :) If you want the design for this loft, shoot me an email. I know how difficult it is to find loft designs for twin beds on the internet! I had to just design my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home