Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cruisin' with the Fam

This was my home for the last few days - The Carnival Ecstacy. I would certainly recommend it if you looking for a cruise.



This is my family: Aunt Kathy and Uncle Flack are sitting. Me, my step-sister Jessica, brother Kevin, mom Tina and step-dad, Stu. This was our formal night. whoo... watch out.


These are my parents... Tina and Stu... we celebrated Stu's 50th birthday. Looking pretty good for 50, dad. :) My mom is getting up there too... a few more years and she gets her Caddy.


Vijay (from India) and Pavlo (from Slovakia) were our waitors for the week. My mom wanted to adopt them by the end our trip. They were practically part of our family in her eyes. All of us grew very attached to them. Excellent servers - funny, whitty, clever, but extremely professional guys who are good at their jobs.


Here's me and the boys. Had they been single, I think my mom would have arranged a marriage. Check out my funky tan!


The water in Cozumel and Calica was beautiful. My mom took this picture. It's kinda weird because you can't tell what I doing, but I'm actually just putting on sunscreen.


Every night our stewards made us animals - very cute.


This is where I'm going to build my home.


This my house! :) Not really - but it would be nice. It reminds me of Juarez. Can't wait to go there in a couple of weeks.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Jed said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Jed said…

    Mmmm, reminds me of honeymooning! And in that formal pic, who's the hottie in the little black dress? Maybe I could set her up with some of my seminary friends. It's always good to set up multiple seminarians with one girl, then I can sell tickets for when they fight over her. Nothing sells like seminary guy fight club. Uh oh, I forgot the first rule of fight club. Gotta go!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Kimi said…

    Jed you are so funny. I would love to see that fight. A bunch of seminarygeeks, desperate for love but all wearing clerical collars, German beer would be evident on their breath, with a bunch of veiled Lutheran women standing to the side-saying nothing to no one. What a hot fight. :) That's hysterical.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home