Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Scott says hi back

I have this blog mostly for random thoughts and funny things that happen to me. On occassion, there's the good theological thought that is deeply profound, deeply moving all who read it. But I don't expect that too many people actually read my site.

And I certainly don't expect that my mom would give my blog address to a guy she wants to set me up with. Well, she did. And about an hour before he logged on, I posted the entry below about my mom setting me up with some strange guy. Oddly enough, this strange guy then emails my mom and asks her if she's seen my site lately - of course she hadn't, she's not a blogger.

To make a long story short - Scott said hi back through a couple of emails to me. Now he is a regular visitor of tis here ol' blog and a pray-er for my ministry. How random is that. Just thought I would update all of my eager readers. Funny stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home