Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I've Been Set Up

Well, my mom has finally gotten to the point where she wants to set me up with some guy. But he's cute she says! And he owns his own house. And he's a good Christian boy because he takes missionary classes. I love you mom! But this is funny. This is a first for my mom. She's never tried to set me up before, but I think she might just be giving up on me to find someone myself. And I'm sure that this guy is probably great, but I just think it's humorous - mostly because the guy lives in Colorado Springs, what good does that do me??

Any other girls out there relate? I've really never been set up with people (thankfully). I've had people mention it and quite a few parents here talk about wanting to, but I've never actually met someone that way. I'm not sure I want to get into the whole "having others set you up with people." Don't think it's for me. Who know though I guess.

Thanks for loving me mom. Tell Scott I said hi! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, February 08, 2005, Blogger Kimi said…

    Mom,
    You crack me up! Hey, I'm just saying... it's funny! (Mom, you posted the comment twice.) :)
    Love you,
    Kimi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home