Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 28, 2005

For Your Prayers...

Someone keeps telling me that I need to update this thing. But I'm spending too much time doing other stuff right now. I do want to write a post about my weekend as a soccer / golf mom. It was very interesting and enlightening for my heart.

But for now, I'm going to leave you with my prayer page for Young Life. I try to keep this page updated for the things going on in my ministry here in Plano. And there's also a list of answered prayers. Just click this link or the post title.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi Kimi I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for pray to god information when I came across your site. While this post wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home