Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 21, 2005

Girls and Their Men

I have a friend (really it's a friend - not me) who is madly in love with a friend of mine and has been for a while now. This guy is good friends with this girl but part of me highly doubts that he really knows just how she feels about him. If I were him, I would try to completely remove myself from the situation. But I think this girl will actually wait to see if anything will ever happen between them. And she's beautiful, she's fun. But she's not the girl for this guy. Sometimes you wish there is some way to slap that into a girl (I have been that girl before), but sometimes when we get set on one guy, we just don't let that go. You never know it until you are in it, but it's awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home