Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 12, 2005

You Gotta Laugh

This week for Spring Break has been pretty low key. Most of the kids I know are gone. The Apples are gone (which has been enlightening for me on how much I love having them around). So, I'm just watching Annie the Apple's dog who has been the biggest pain in the butt all week and today I had to pick up two other dogs from the kennel (life as a single female). :)~

Their names are Harley and Hailey. They belong to the family I watched two weekends ago. They are still puppies (about 6 to 8 months). So I go into the vet's office and I don't have any information, no kennel to put them in my car, nothing. While their house was only 3 miles from the vet's office - this was the funniest car ride I've had in a while. I don't even have a leash for the little one, who is pretty fast I might add. Because my backseat was filled with junk from club, they rode in the front passenger seat. Immediately they start moving all around, climbing all over each other, trying to stick their heads out of my sunroof (impossible, but not in their tiny minds). Hailey is chewing on the seat buckle, then my emergency brake, then a full water bottle. They are both panting (as English Bull Dogs and Chinese Pugs do so well). But to top it all off, as I pull up to their house, I see a glob of slobber beginning to ooze from Harley's chops.

There was nothing I could do to stop it. My car has been violated by this beast. All I could do was laugh.



Hailey & Harley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home